Please see below a link to the latest version of the Sport Birmingham Coach and Volunteer Training Programme. Courses and workshops advertised in this brochure cover the period of November 2014 – March 2015.
Please also note that Sport Birmingham are able to organised closed courses in first aid, safeguarding and other CPD workshops such as inclusive and coach development if there is sufficient demand.
For more information on this contact Adam Warden via the email or number below.
Coach and Volunteer Manager
Tel: 0121 296 5181
The Sports Coach and Volunteer Training Programme details the various workshops scheduled between March-September 2014, and has been collated into a useful brochure that can be downloaded from the right-hand sidebar above.
This brochure contains a comprehensive list of training opportunities including:
• Sport specific National Governing Body (NGB) qualifications
• Mandatory training renewals and minimum operating standards such as
Safeguarding and Emergency First Aid.
• Workshops designed to support the development of coaches
• Workshops designed to support club development
• Contact details for other training providers
• Qualifications for people wishing to train as an assessor or tutor for sports courses
For further information regarding the Sports Coach & Volunteer Training Programme
please contact: Adam Warden on email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
You can find out about the addional support and services we provide for coaches and volunteers on the following relevant pages: